"COVID-19 has had a major impact on our community and the world.
We want to assure you that through this time our office will remain open to help with your skin concerns. We are committed to taking precautions that keep you and our staff safe."
WHAT WE'RE DOING:
1. Limiting the number of patients being seen in our office at one time to avoid any gathering in the waiting area.
2. Evaluating patients in widely spaced exam rooms that allow for social distancing.
3. Extensively cleaning exam rooms throughout the day.
4. Wearing facial masks at all times and requiring patients to do the same.
5. Wearing gloves for all patient interactions.
6. Rescheduling anyone who is ill or has someone in their household who is ill.
7. Monitoring the temperature of staff daily.
8. Educating ourselves on how COVID-19 affects skin conditions as well as how it interacts with investigational medications in the studies.
9. Familiarising ourselves with resources available to patients who may have symptoms or are otherwise concerned about contractiong coronavirus.