All Skin Types
Elta MD UV Aero provides sheer but sure sun protection. This continuous spray sunscreen makes it easy to protect hard-to-reach places. Elta MD UV Aero sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- 9.3% transparent zinc oxide
- Continuous spray convenience
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic
Active Ingredients: 9.3% Zinc oxide,7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
- SHAKE WELL before each use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Hold can (upright or inverted) 4 to 6 inches away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on ski. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician